Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome Wall Street Journal Readers

Welcome Wall Street Journal Readers! I was delighted to see my blog featured in "Blog Watch" by WSJ Online Editor James Willhite in the Wall Street Journal Technology Section yesterday. Thank you, James. I appreciate having the greatest business minds on the planet stop by and say hi!

For those of you who may have missed my mention, click on my title to go to the article. For those of you who want a bit more background on my adventure, here's an interview I did with Expat Blog Directory last fall here. For those of you who want to share my journey from here on out, welcome. The best part of blogging is the created community and friends I've made from undertaking this deeply fun endeavor.

3 comments:

missjunebug said...

Jak se mate? I found your blog after reading the WSJ article! Being of Czech heritage and a big fan of Prague, I look forward to reading your blog on a regular basis. If you miss all things Americana from time to time "czech" out my little blog at www.missjunebug.com

Ashleigh said...

Wow, Karen! How awesome! I'm so glad I found your blog and wish you every success. Keep up the good work!

Jana Broderick said...

You deserve it. I miss you here in Prague.

 
Travel Sites Catalog All Traveling Sites Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas International Affairs Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory expat Czech Republic website counter blog abroadWho links to me? Greenty blog