Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Trip to the Ballet

I am so excited! One of my English students, Pavel Pisan, has invited me to see him dance in Romeo and Juliet today. Pavel, who lights up the whole room with his smile, plays the part of Paris. I don't know how to get to the National Theatre. In looking it up online I realize what an enormous treat I'm in for. Look at this building! It's breathtaking! This is going to be so fun to see. I think it's even more fun to know someone in the cast to cheer them on. Pinch me! I'm living in Prague and I"m going to the ballet in a magnificent setting!

You might also enjoy these three posts about Pavel's favorite cafes in Prague:

Pavel's Prague, Part I, Cafe Emporio

Pavel's Prague, Part II, Grand Cafe Orient

Pavel's Prague, Part III: Tonino Lamborghini 

No comments:

 
Travel Sites Catalog All Traveling Sites Expat Women—Helping Women Living Overseas International Affairs Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory expat Czech Republic website counter blog abroadWho links to me? Greenty blog